SWOT Analysis of Coursework
Strengths:
- I have completed the first draft of my research investigation and have been given feedback.
- I am meeting deadlines for when the work is due.
- I have a good idea of what I want my video to look like using all the conventions I have analysed from my texts.
- I have a clear understanding of the content that needs to be present in my video.
- I have started to gather the props and things I will mention in my video.
Weaknesses:
- I need to dedicate more time into completing my re-draft of my research investigation.
- I need to make my bibliography more extensive.
- I need to reference more theorists in my investigation.
- I need to be more critical and in depth with my analysis of my two specific videos in my research investigation.
- Include more appropriate terminology.
- I need to write down a rough script to follow for my video.
- I need to find the perfect location to shoot my video.
Opportunities:
- I will make more time to complete my work by staying in college on a Wednesday to go to the library.
- Read my printed articles and find key texts to reference from.
- Re-watch the YouTube videos and be more critical by using more appropriate terminology.
- In the half term I shall write the rough script and take some test shots in order to determine the correct location to film my video.
- I will review the YouTube videos I am analysing and find similarities of the settings and dialogue that i can use in my video.
Threats:
- Being able to reduce the word count on my essay.
- Being able to use the camera to get the appropriate setting for recording my video.
No comments:
Post a Comment